Rainbow Adult DayHealth Care Center, a Chinese – community based ADHC is seeking a highlymotivated, well organized individual to provide administrative support to ourgrowing company. The candidate must be detailed oriented, and have the abilityto thrive in a fast paced environment. This position requires a polished,diplomatic, and adaptable self-starter who is highly motivated and able toprioritize work and multi-task.
SUMMARY: Provideadministrative support to the Program Director as well as support the ADHC in anadministrative capacity.
1. Reviews attendancefor accuracy and compares it with transportation logs on a daily basis.
2. Answer andscreen all incoming calls, sort all incoming mail.
3. Be able totrouble shoot standard office equipment, e.g. clear printer/copier paper jams,replace toner cartridges, and load paper
4. Ability towork independently to handle multiple ongoing, large, time-sensitive andcomplex
5. Excellentword processing skills expected, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
6. Responsiblefor making copies, faxing, etc
7. Otherduties as asigned